Monday, January 8, 2007

We Are Marshall

Yesterday was a normal kind of Sunday and I'd been missing my hubby lately because he's been working ... a lot!  So, my mom took Kayla and Gracie for a while and we went to see We Are Marshall.  First of all any movie with Matthew Fox or Matthew McC immediately gets high marks but to have both in one film?  Wow!  What's funny though is that they both played middle aged men in the early 1970's complete with ugly plaid pants.  The story of Marshall University is an inspiring one.   We had to see it simply because its a football movie but even if you're not a football / sports fan, this movie is worth the price of admission.  Its a movie about the human spirit.  I'm not good at writing movie reviews but I can say I laughed and I cried and I'm pretty sure DH got a bit teary eyed at times too.   Chad Pennington, QB of the New York Jets went to Marshall.   If you want to learn more about the story I suggest you get your info from the official website...  http://wearemarshall-themovie.warnerbros.com/        Or just go see the movie.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment