Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gracie's question of the day is "what color is dis?"   I'm not trying to brag when I say she speaks really really well for a not even 2 year old.  I'm sure there will be lots of things in her life she won't be so advanced on... like math if she takes after me and Kayla.  I totally give Sesame Street all the credit for her verbal smarts.  She can count to 20  (skipping one or two numbers in the middle of course), sings lots of songs including Elmo's World, Twinkle Twinkle, and her ABC's, and knows some of her colors.   She can also name all the Sesame Street characters including the humans.  Totally random fact here... did you know that the original Mr. Noodle (the short balding one) was from Memphis?  Sadly, he died a few years ago but I always smile when they play an episode with him.   I can't believe my kid is about to turn two!

No comments:

Post a Comment