Sunday, September 4, 2011

A guest post regarding the Facebook Breast Cancer Awareness "game"

This is my little home in cyberspace and I don't have many followers but for the ones I have I wanted to share this fabulous post regarding the Facebook Breast Cancer Awareness game going around.   So well said and I have to thank her for being courageous enough to put it all out there.   As I read this post I thought of so many of my friends who have battled infertility (even I had to have "help" to have my babies).   This is for you Tracie, Betsy, Sarah (a breast cancer survivor), Shannon, & Mollie, among many others.   Thank you Christine for sharing these thoughts with the world.  I hope you don't mind my posting the link to share.   Dear Readers, if you are as moved as I was, please pass it on.  And feel your boobies.   - Betsey

Post from C.G.Ward Photography

1 comment: