Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tomorrow

Last weekend I took my daughter, Kayla, to go see ANNIE. As soon as we sat down the Overture started and I just got chills down my spine. ANNIE was the first show I ever saw at the theatre and I’ve been dying to take Kayla but she’s always been too young. We’ve watched the movie together but there’s nothing like seeing a live show. It was so hard for me not to sing out loud on every single song. Its truly my favorite musical of all time with A Chorus Line running a very close second. The little girl who played Annie has her own website… www.marissa-odonnell.com. She did a wonderful job!! If the show comes your way, its worth your time.

So when you’re stuck with a day, that’s gray, and lonely, just stick up your chin and grin and say ohhhhhhh

TOMORROW TOMORROW, I love ya, TOMORROW, you’re always a day away!

No comments:

Post a Comment