Thursday, November 23, 2006

Give Thanks

Today I am thankful for the little things as well as the not so little things...

First and foremost of course, for Don, Kayla, & Gracie

For my two beautiful daughters sharing a chair and apple slices on Thanksgiving morning

That I can co-exist with my ex husband for Thanksgiving dinner. 

That said Thanksgiving dinner will include toasted ravioli and pasta!

That Macy's decided to fly the balloons after all

For Broccoli Cheese Casserole

For my dear husband's willingness to run to the grocery store for Brown N Serve rolls and a newspaper with all the Black Friday ads in it.

For cinnamon rolls which will be baking soon

For the Shopping List feature on Kohl's.com

For all of my students and for a job that gives me a purpose and daily satisfaction
For a beautiful sunshiny day

For health

For family and friend that I hold close to my heart

Count your blessings not just today but everyday!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

ETA ... for Gracie bringing me her drawings and saying "Look Mommy,  I did it!"   The full sentence!!  I'm just amazed by her language lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment