Friday, June 1, 2007

The Power of Oxyclean

Ok, I'd be the first to talk up the Power of OXYCLEAN! LOVE the stuff! I even have the Baby stain version. After a year of first grade, Kayla's school shirts are still white... the marker, the Kool-aid, the dirt and grass stains... all gone! Having said that, the commercials absolutely crack me up!

Random Lady: I have three teenage boys and when they come home from mudding down in the Wolf River I just don't know what to do!

Billy the Oxyclean Guy: YOU NEED THE POWER OF OXYCLEAN!

RL: But will it get out these greasy stains on white t-shirts?

Billy: OXYCLEAN CAN DO IT ALL! JUST DROP A SCOOPFULL IN WITH EVERY LOAD AND YOUR WHITES WILL NEVER BE BRIGHTER!!!

I mean the dude really YELLS... he sounds like his voice hurts too. And then there is the KABOOM! commercial. I've started imitating him around the house and Don laughs every time. I actually bought some KABOOM to try the other day and pulled it out of the Target Bag...
Me: LOOK HONEY, I GOT SOME KABOOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment