Friday, May 5, 2017

Mother's Day thoughts...

Mother's Day is next Sunday. I used work for an industry that pushes love for your mom and while I hit the jackpot in the mom dept, I'm well aware that for many this is a hard holiday to get through.
My heart is with those who have broken relationships with their moms.
My heart is with those who have lost a child.
 My heart is with all the dads who fill the mom void for any reason. 
My heart is with those who have struggled with infertility.
My heart is with those who gone from the child to the caretaker.
My heart is with those who have lost their moms.
My wish for you all is that you are surrounded by other women in your life who can lift you up and help you begin to heal those wounds. Even in the midst of celebration, you are not forgotten.
(These are my words from my heart, not something I copied and pasted. Feel free to share but please give credit if you do.)
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment