Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Do what you love, love what you do

I have always firmly believed that you should do what you love and love what you do. I've been pretty lucky to have jobs that make me feel like I'm making a difference in the world (except for that one month I worked as "Label Maintenance" at Target ...just me and a bunch of shelves and price labels. It's as awful as it sounds)

I had a possible new opportunity come my way this week and while I would have enjoyed it, I know in my heart I am exactly where God wants me to be right now. On Monday AM, three of my kids nearly knocked me over as they ran towards me screaming "Ms Betsey we missed you!!!!" and wrapping their arms around my legs in the best kind of five year old hug. On Tuesday they showered me with Valentine love. 

And today, well today I cried the sweetest, proudest tears, as the kid who struggles the most to learn, made a perfect J with Froot Loops and then asked to do it again. He's learning!! And I'm teaching him! Who can ask for more?? 

#MsBetseysPreschoolAdventures #Ilovemyjob#itsnotworkwhenyouwoulddoitforfree #blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment